Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Heart Will Go On Part Deux

I just had a shower (see? I do wash) and after a while I became aware of music. Well, 'music'. Namely Celine Dion, and My Heart Will Go On, the theme to everyone's secret favourite film. I wondered vaguely where it was coming from, and then (shower being finished) stepped out into the bathroom and once appropriately towel-clad, into the bedroom (slashkitchenslashstudyslashsittingroomslashguestroomslashdrawingroomslashpantryslashetc).

The music stopped.

I stepped back into the bathroom.

...love can touch us one tiiiiiime, and laaaaast foooooor, a liiiiife-...

Back in to the bedroom (slashkitchen...).

Silence.

Bathroom

...thaaaaat is how I know you, go onnnnnnnn...

There is only one logical conclusion. Celine Dion is haunting our shower cubicle. Which means she saw me nudey! How embarrassing.

1 comment:

Jeffers said...

ooooor you have a pervy neighbour who thinks you need music to shower to

ooooooooor you have a musical showerhead

oooooooooooooor you were just humming to yourself and forgot